- Minimum investment: £25,000 (there is no maximum)
- Target return (after charges): 4.0-5.0% p.a. over the medium-term (this is a target and is not guaranteed)
- Allotments: Shares are usually allotted once a month
- Distributions: Available on a six-monthly or annual basis
- Exits: Exit requests can be made once a month (subject to liquidity, 30 days’ notice and Beringea’s discretion)
Our Approach to Investing
The Service has been designed to provide UK investors with a managed portfolio of Business Relief qualifying investments which seek to provide attractive rates of growth of 4-5% per annum while offering a degree of capital preservation.
The Trading Companies available within the Service will be in either the UK lending and/or UK solar sectors and will each have their own business plans and objectives within these sectors.
We are always open and transparent about our charges.
We make sure all the information is provided upfront so you can be confident there will be no hidden surprises. You can read about our charges in more detail in the Brochure included in our Key Documents.
We have three levels of charges:
01 Initial Fees (payable by Investors)
- Initial fee: A one-off fee of 1.5%
- Initial admin fee: A one-off fee of 0.5%
02 Ongoing Fees (payable by the Trading Companies)
- Annual Advisory Charge: A fee of up to 1.5% p.a.
- Annual Administration Charges: A fee of up to 0.5% p.a.
- Other Charges: A fee relating to support costs of up to 0.5% p.a.
03 Transaction Fees (payable by the Trading Companies)
- Transaction Fee: A one-off fee of no more than 1.0%
Fees and charges are stated exclusive of VAT, which will be added if applicable.
Investments accessed through this service are made into private companies, which are not as liquid or easy to value as other investments. As a result, these are deemed to carry a higher risk than many other types of investment.
- Investments should be considered as long-term
- The value of your investment may go down as well as up
- Tax reliefs cannot be guaranteed and are subject to your personal circumstances and to any changes over time to the tax regime
More details about risk can be found in the Brochure for the Service, which you can find in the key documents below. It’s important that you read these before deciding whether the service is right for your needs. If you are unsure whether the Service is right for you given your personal circumstances, you should seek advice from a financial adviser.
How to Invest
Please read through the documents above (including the Brochure, Investor Agreement and Custodian Terms and Conditions) which contain all of the important information about how the Service works and what the risks of investing are. Once you are ready to invest, please complete the application form below and return it to us along with your investment funds – you can find our contact details in the documents or below.
The Service is currently only available to clients of regulated financial advisers. If you do not have a financial advisor, we recommend you speak to one before making an application and they will be able to advise you on the suitability of the Service for your personal circumstances.
Contact us for more information on the Service.
The Beringea Estate Planning Service is managed by Beringea, a specialist award-winning venture capital firm.
If you have any questions about the Beringea Estate Planning Service, please call us on 020 7845 7820 or email us at email@example.com
Please note that Beringea LLP cannot provide investment, tax, or legal advice.